Good Morning Quotes Funny



Good Morning Quotes
picture credit

Good Morning Quotes and sayings Funny:

1. Let this wonderful morning bring you New Freshness! New Confidence! And New Success!

2.  Every successful person has a painful story. Every painful story has a successful ending. Accept the pain and get ready success. Good Morning.

3. Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying good morning it has a silent message saying: i remember you when I wake up. Have a nice day!.

4. Good Morning. Sunshine make your bed get dressed brush your teeth brush your hair eat breakfast give mommy lots of hugs and kisses. Always do your best. Have a Great Day.

5. Every Morning I long to hold you. I need you, I want you. I love your warmth... Your smell, your taste,... Ohhh Coffee I love you. Good Morning.

6. Tree leaves do not look green forever. Roses do not look fresh forever. But I pray to God that smile on your lips stay forever. Good Morning and have a nice day.

7. Every Morning: "The sun says, Wake up like me", The Sky says, "Aim high like me", The Wind says, "Freshen Everybody like me"; And I say Good Morning.

8. New Morning + New Aim + New Achievement + YOur Dedication + Commitment = Success. Just do it and win it Good Morning.

9. Waking up to a new day is a gift, Appreciate it and do Remember you are LOVED. Good Morning and have a Splendid Day.

10. The prayer of Protection the light of God surrounds me, the love of God protects me, the presence of God watches over me. Where I am, God watches over me. Wherever I am, God is! Good Morning

11. The Breeze has awakened the earth, and sun has colored our world. The Birds have added Melody to the morning and I hope I am not late to wish you.

12. A new sun a Fresh Day a Cool Greetings asking you to forget all your Worries Sorrows and Tears for someone who wants to see you Happy.

13. May each new day bring a feeling of Excitement, Joy, Smile and Wonderful sense of expectation. Expect the Best, and you will get it.

14. You Know who is the Laziest Person in the World? Who Invented the Snooze Option in Alarm......

15. Smile is the melody of the soul. Work is the service of the spirit. Love is the gift of the heart. May you always be full of smiles.

16. Morning is a Special Gift from God after a Restful Sleep. It is the New chance to do better, and try again where we failed before.

Note: All the Amazing Good Morning Quotes collected researched and collected by Veera