Suicide Quotes Everyone Love Telling God I Quit

suicide quotes

 21 amazing Quotes on Suicide: 

1. Robert Louis Stevens quote on Suicide: "once you are married, there is nothing left for you, not even suicide"

2. Sonya Sones : "Friends don't let friends commit social sucidie"

3. T.H.White quote on suicide: "People commit suicide through weakness, not through strength".

4. Suicide is not an answer, it's destruction.

5. Emile Durkheim quote on suicide: "Each victim of suicide give his act a personal stamp which expresses his temperament, the special conditions in which he is involved, and which consequently, cannot be explained by the social and general causes of the phenomenon.

6. George Borrow quote on Suicide: If you must commit suicide - and there is no knowing to what people may be brought - always contrive to do it as decorously as possible; the decencies, whether of life or of death, should never be lost sight of.

7. Gerard Way quote on suicide: Suicide is a serious thing. And if you know any one who is suicidal, you need to get them help. No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves.

8. Henri Babusse quote: Two armies at death grips - that is one great army committing suicide.

9. Bill Maher quote: "Suicide is a man's way of telling God; You can't fire me - I quit."

10. Gore Vidal quote on suicide: "Write something, even if it's just a suicide note."

11. Mahatma Gandhi: "If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide"

12. George Carlin Quote: "The Golden Gate Bridge should have a bungee cord for people who aren't quite ready to commit suicide but want a little practice"

13. Ashley Purdy quote on Suicide: "Suicide isn't cowardly. I will tell you what is cowardly; treating people so badly that they want to end their lives".

14. Alison Bechdel: "Grief takes many forms, including the absence of grief"

15. Aristotle quotes on Suicide: To run away from trouble is a form of cowardice and, while it is true that the suicide braves death, he does it not for

some noble object but to escape some ill.

16. Damien Hirst: "I think suicide is the most perfect thing you can do in life"

17. Hunter S. Thompson: "I would feel real trapped in this life if I didn't know I could commit suicide at any time"

18. Jodi Picoult: "I'm too much of a coward to kill myself. And too much of a coward to live"

19. Muriel Barbery: "Don't worry Renee, I won't commit suicide and I won't burn a thing. Because from now on, for you, I will be searching for those moments of always within never. Beauty, in this world"

20. Nic Shelf: They say suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. The Problem with human being isn't really so temporary.

21. Charles Bukowki: I can never drive my car over a bridge without thinking of suicide. I can never look at a lake or an ocean without thinking of suicide.