Good Night Quotes and Sayings Funny

Good Night Quotes
image source

Good Night Quotes and Sayings: Below are some of the sweet and wonderful Quotes to read: 

1.If we are talking, you can guarantee a good morning and good night text, Every night.

2. Tomorrow is a new day and a new start to make things the best they can be. Let someone know what they mean to you. Good Night. 

3. Life is All about 3 things:
winning: Winning other Heart,
Losing: Losing bad things
sharing: Sharing Happy Moments.
Good Night Sweet Dreamz.

4. I don't have enough hours to animosity with people because I am very involving in the hours with people who love me. Have a splendid Good Night.

5. Whenever you have a dream inside your heart, never let it go because dreams are the tiny seeds from which a beautiful tomorrow grows. Have a wonderful dream tonight. Good Night.

6. Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? Good Night.

7. Glitter tiny stars, shining bright, its time for me to say Good Night. So close your eyes and snuggle up tight, I am wishing you sweet dreams tonight.

8. Good Night My sweet Friends... Wishing a Lovely Night to a Lovely Person, May you sleep and fall from your Bed Tonight, Because How you forget to wish me... Good Night.

9. I don't have time to hate people who hate me..Because, I am too busy in loving people who love me. Good Night.

10. Welcome to Good Night Restaurant: Menu:
Warm Pillow
Hot blanket
soft bed
sweet dreams
sound sleep.

11. Night is a wonderful Opportunity:
To take rest,
To forgive,
To dream,
To smile and
To get ready for all the battles that you have to fight tomorrow. Good Night.

12. Cute Message for my reply Cute Friend, on this Sweet Night, Simply Saying "Good Night Sweet Heart".

13. May your Pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each Morning and Night.

14. I cannot improve on those spoken for many years by a true legend who preceded me at CBS News. He would say, simply, good night, and good luck.

15.Sun is upset and moon is happy, Because sun is missing you, and moon is gonna be with you for rest of the night, have a wonderful night.

16. Remembering those days which were so right, Reminances and Nostalgic visions come insight, dreams of you i shall dream tonight. yes my love a very Good Night.

17. Night is the Charming benefaction so just open the gift by closing your eyes. You will see the another world waiting for you enjoy the sweet dream.

18. Soon, you will lay down to sleep eyes heavy, with a yawn softly, dreams, your heart will keep until the break of dawn.
As you slumber, silently tucked in your nice soft bed earth, moon and stars, move steadily towards a new day, just ahead.
Rest comfortably; you are so dear and know the sense of Love of one who's heart holds you hear who's life you are part of Remember, as you drift away you are precious in my sight on my mind, in my heart to stay wishing you a Sweet Good Night.

19. Black Sky with solo Moon and millions of Stars bring you silent hours to take a nice rest so enjoy the whole Night.

20. Now this day is ending, I bow my Head in Prayer asking God to keep you within his Loving Care. May Angels all surround you enfold you with their Light. These things I wish for you As I whisper dear "Good Night."

21. What Wings are to be a Bird, and sails to be a Ship, so is prayer to the SOUL.


22. Whenever you have a Dream inside your Heart, never let it go because Dreams are the tiny seeds from which a beautiful tomorrow grows. Have a wonderful dream tonight.

23.  I am sitting on a Cloud of MEMORIES and watching the MOONLIGHT Dance on the Dream roads, saying Good Night to you...

24.  Life is story written by God's own hands, I don't know how you come in my story. But I request God to keep you in my story till my last chapter. Good Night.

25. Last Night I hugged my Pillow and dreamt of YOU. I wish that someday I would dream about my Pillow and I would be hugging YOU.

26. Things Girls want from Guys:
1. Good Morning/Good Night texts
2. Pictures taken together
3. Surprises, especially little ones.

27. Love is the simpler feeling I dream every night about YOU I want to capture your Heart. I love you. Good Night.

28. Dreams are like Stars, you may never touch them but if you follow them they will lead you to your Destiny. Good Night.