Sachin Tendulkar Quotes and Sayings

Sachin Tendulkar Quotes
Sachin Tendulkar Quotes and Sayings are researched and collected from different sources and present here. Hope you read and enjoy those!

1. "When people throw stones at you, you turn them into milestones."

2. "Enjoy the game and chase your dreams. Dreams do come true!"

3. "I am not thinking too far ahead, just want to take it one thing at a time."

4. "And that is the reason why this victory is great, because different players have made contributions to the win."

5. "At this moment he is bowling well... but I would like to focus more on what we have to do rather than what they will do to us.

6. "I hate losing and cricket being my first love, once I enter the ground It's a different zone altogether and that hunger for winning is always there."

7. "Isn't cricket supposed to be a team sport? I feel people should decide first whether cricket is a team game or an individual sport."

8. "I feel when somebody has been playing cricket for a long time, he creates a seperate identity for himself."

9. "I just keep it simple. Watch the Ball and Play it on Merit."

10. "It has been very good here, but the World Cup Game was different. It had a different significance to it."

11. "If one man is representing India in Cricket, then Yes, blame that person when things go wrong."

12. "The International Cricket Calender shouldn't be so packed with action that it drives spectators away. Also there should be enough space between cricket events to help players recharge their batteries - not just physically but mentally too."

13. "Beating Pakistan is always Special because they are a tough team ad we have a bit If a history regarding Pakistan."

14. "Critics haven't taught me my cricket, and they don't know what my body and mind are up to."

15. "When there is time to think about Cricket, I think but when there is time to be with family, I try to do justice to that aspect of my life as well."

16. "The runs, the majesty, the thrills, do not capture his achievement. Reflect upon his circumstances and then marvel at his feat. He is a person whose entire adult life has been lived in the eye of a storm."

                                                                                                                                          -Peter Roebuck.

17. "People often tell us that we ought to start thinking about what he's going to do after cricket. But I feel that when you are playing, you need to focus 100%. You cannot even think of what you will do after cricket. So I always tell Sachin not to think about it. I tell him, "It doesn't matter, surely you will find something to do, you have lots of interests."

                                -Anjali Sachin Tendulkar

18. "Earlier, Opposing teams used to feel that Sachin's dismissal meant they could win the game. Today, I feel that the Indian players, too feel this way.

                                                           -Wasim Akram.

19. "He can play that leg glance with a walking stick also."

                                                                               -Waqar Younis

20. "For me, he is the real Bharat Ratna for Years. Whatever he has done for the country, very few people can do. He deserves this honour. He has made all of us feel proud."

                                                                                               -Lata Mangeshkar.

21. "I have known him since he was a 16 year old boy. As I watched him grow up and saw the way he handled his life and fame, it's really inspiring."

                                                     -Asha Bhonsle

22. "I have seen God. He bats at No.4 for India in Tests."

                                                                               -Matthew Hayden.

23. "I don't know about cricket but still I watch Cricket to see Sachin Play. Not Because I love his play its because I want to know the reason why my country's production goes down by 5 percent when he is batting."

             -Barack Obama.

24. "We did not lose to a team called India. We lost to a man called Sachin."

                                                                                                                 -Mark Taylor.

25. "During our team meetings, we often speak about the importance of the first 12 balls to tendulkar. If you get him then you can thank your stars, otherwise it could mean that tough times lie ahead."

                                                                                                                            -Allan Donald.

26. "What can I say of Him? He has scored over 16,000 runs. We have not faced 16,000 balls."

                                                                                                                           -Mahendra Singh Dhoni

Brian Lara:

1. "Sachin is the greatest player I have ever seen. I consider it an honour to have rubbed shoulders with him."

2. "I want my son to become Sachin Tendulkar."